IQ Infosoft Technologies is one of the best SEO company in Mumbai, India, offering innovative & result oriented seo services. We have helped our client websites achieve top rankings on search engines along with an increase in quality traffic & leads.
IQ Infosoft Technologies provides affordable seo services customized for clients of all sizes, big or small. We have got special seo packages for small businesses looking for local seo services.
We have got a crack team of experienced, well-qualified seo experts, digital marketing experts, copywriters, web designers offering cutting edge solutions to the clients in the field of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Media Marketing, Pay per click services, Website Design & Development.
Digital Marketing vs. Traditional Media
The advantage of Digital Marketingis that one can reach the targeted audience in a relatively short period of time, while also keeping overhead expenses reasonably low.
As per a study, spending on online advertising has overtaken print media. The Internet has given brands an opportunity to connect with customers in a way traditional media couldn’t.
Before actual buying & making the final purchase, consumers rely heavily on the Internet to do research related to the products/services. Given this tendency, marketers have a great opportunity to influence the awareness, preferences & buying behaviors of these online shoppers in search funnel at the appropriate time when they are in exploration or consideration mode. In the 90 days leading up to a sale, consumers see an average of 18 ads for a product, according to Microsoft’s Atlas Institute.
The biggest advantage that SEO has got over traditional advertising is that we are reversing the user psychology.
With traditional marketing channels, we are putting your message in front of somebody who is not necessarily looking for it & thus hoping to change the person’s mindset.
But with a search engine optimization campaign, we are putting ourselves in front of people who are actively looking for services & products we provide.
- Search engine optimization is a long-lasting approach to marketing
- It is typically more affordable than traditional advertising techniques. It’s highly measurable & cost-effective
- It seeks to connect with people who are already looking for what we offer.
- It allows us to “pull” qualified prospects toward our products/services.
- 92% of internet users use Google, Yahoo or Bing as their first source of information to find all products & services
- 93% of internet users don’t look past page 1 or 2 of search results. It is vital to be seen in this space. That’s why SEO comes in picture.
Search Engine Basics:-
A search engine is designed to search for information on the World Wide Web. The search results are usually presented in a list of results. The information may consist of web pages, images, information, and other types of files.
A search engine operates, in the following manner:
- Web crawling
Search Engine’s first step is to crawl and index the billions of pages of the World Wide Web. This job is performed by Googlebot “spider,” which connects to web servers around the world to fetch documents.
Crawl produces an enormous set of documents, but these documents aren’t searchable yet.
So the next step is to build an index. Once the index is built, the search engine is ready to rank documents and determine how relevant they are. Suppose someone comes to Google and types “nike shoes.” In order to present & give ranking to the results, Google needs to do two things:
- Find the set of pages that contain the user’s query somewhere.
- Rank the matching pages in order of relevance
List of Major search engines along with creation date:-
- Excite — 1993
- Yahoo! — 1994
- Web Crawler — 1994
- Lycos — 1994
- Infoseek — 1995
- AltaVista — 1995
- Inktomi — 1996
- Ask Jeeves — 1997
- Google — 1997
- MSN Search — 1998
Google Search Technology:-
As Google has got a market share of around 87.35% in the search arena worldwide as of January 2020, it is mandatory for a website to rank on the first page of Google.
Search engine results pages (SERP) are webpages, Search engine serves in response to a user’s search query. The user enters their search term/keyword on the search bar, the search engine presents the user search results. A typical Google SERP include organic search results, Google shopping results, search ads results, featured snippets etc.
Google has got over 200 ranking factors in its search algorithm. To give users the most relevant & useful information, google search algorithms looks at numerous factors like structure of user query, relevance of pages, location settings etc.
Top Ten Google Search algorithm ranking Factors:-
- Originality & Freshness of Content
- Search Intent
- Topical authority
- Content depth
- Page Speed
- Mobile Friendliness of webpages
- User Experience
- Content Accuracy
SEO Process :-
SEO Process consists of 2 parts:
- On page Optimization: – On-Page SEO is the process of making the website more relevant and understandable to the search engines & users. On page optimization techniques include Creation of Title & Description Tags, H1 Tags, Alt tags, Content Optimization, Internal Linking, CSS & XHTML Validation, Internal Linking etc
- Off page Optimization:- Off page SEO consists of actions taken outside of the website to improve the search engine rankings. Off page Optimization techniques includeLink Building, Directory Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, Blog & Forum Postings, Social Bookmarking etc.
SEO outsourcing company India
IQ Infosoft Technologies is one of the leading SEO Outsourcing Company in India catering to clients of all sizes big & small with proven & successful track record of delivering Page #1 Rankings in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Our services include seo services, local seo services, google penalty recovery, online reputation management services etc.
Affordable SEO Services
If you are looking for an affordable SEO services partner, want world-class seo services at reasonable prices with a professional approach, Choose US.